Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism – Why Join?
Benefits of Joining C-TPAT
- A reduced number of CBP inspections (reduced border delay times)
- Front of the Line processing for inspections (when possible).
- Competitive Advantage-Increase and retain customer base and reduce attrition
- More Reliable On-Time Delivery Promise = customer’s confidence and satisfaction
- Enhances Company’s Marketing Opportunities
- Protects Company’s Brand Image
- Decrease theft and product or asset damage and concealed loss
- Promotes Patriotism
- Increased Security for your company and your customer
- Demonstrates Corporate Citizenship
- Improves Risk Management Procedures and Systems
- Enhances Security in the Supply Chain
- Eligibility to attend C-TPAT supply chain security training seminars.
Who Should Join?
- Canadian and Mexican Manufacturers
- Certain Invited Foreign Manufacturers
- And their supply chain partners
– Air Freight Consolidators
– Ocean Transportation Intermediaries
– Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers
- U.S. Importers of record
- U.S./Canada Highway Carrier
- U.S./Mexico Highway Carriers
- Licensed U.S. Customs Brokers
- U.S. Marine Port Authority/Terminal Operators
- Rail Carriers
- Sea Carriers
- Air Carriers
Be Proactive vs. Reactive
- Retain old and win new US Customers
- Reliable on time delivery
- Remain a supply chain partner
- C-TPAT/PIP members only
- Protect your reputation.
- Classify as Low Risk.
- Do audits and upgrades to all your facilities before you apply
- Rely on thorough, credible information
- Is your competition counting on your complacency?
Empower your employees to be your eyes and ears.